Why Choose Emory Hill Residential?
Our knowledge comes from our Brokers 37 years’ experience in the DE, MD & PA markets achieving national prominence for sales, class development and speaking. Knowledge from the best agents and most educated agents available to help our clients achieve their goals.
Our Service is unmatched. Being incorporated into a multi-division company allows us to be able to offer services not found in other companies. Emory Hill has a reputation of being the best at retail, construction, commercial, maintenance and now residential. We can solve all of your challenges. Our passion is defined by our willingness to find solutions, champion our clients needs and be there from the initial introduction to the closing and beyond. Give us a chance to serve you. You won’t be disappointed.
Find Your Next Home or Investment
Need more information on buying or selling real estate in Delaware? You have come to the perfect place. Easily search all available Delaware real estate listings. Our website is updated multiple times per day with new listings, so keep informed with the latest information on homes and real estate in Delaware. If you would like more information or have any questions give us a call today at 1-302-322-9500
- Full service
- Single point of service
- All full-time agents
- Over 100 years of residential real estate sales combined
- Thousands of families served
- Concierge services personalized to your individual needs
- State of the art marketing
- Innovative computer and internet technology
Comprehensive home buyer and seller services for mature adults(age 50+) and their families.
Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Senior Specific: housing, financing, investment properties, equity conversions, legal, and financial solutions.
- Team of professional advisors available to help you navigate: Financing and legal aspects of home ownership, disposition or real estate, develop and/or implement asset projection strategy to help you secure your housing and financial future as you envision it.
- Team of ancillary senior service providers that understand specific needs and concerns of mature adults when transitioning through housing and lifestyle changes.
Before you purchase a condo here are some questions you will want to ask…
- What percentage of units is owner- occupied? What percentage is tenant occupied?
- What are the bylaws and restrictions that govern the property? Are there grandfather clauses in place?
- How much does the association keep in reserve?
- Are association assessments keeping pace with the annual rate of inflation?
- What does and doesn’t the assessment cover?
- What special assessments have been mandated in the past five years?
- How much turnover occurs in the building>
- Is the condo building in litigation?
- Is the developer reputable?
- Are multiple associations involved in the property?
- Knowledge about local and national builders in Delaware
- Knowledge of new construction communities in local area
- Assistance in negotiating with builders
- Experienced assistance with new construction purchase agreements
- Assistance with option selections
- Knowledge of the construction process and knowing what to anticipate
- Overseeing the construction process of your new home
- Provide weekly updates with the status of your new home
- Guidance with the mortgage procedures during the construction process
- Assistance at settlement to ensure accuracy of all documents
- Welcome you and your family to your new home
- Extensive knowledge in determining land value & suitability
- Assistance in locating, acquiring, and developing land
- Knowledge of Local Zoning Codes and Ordinances
- Experience of working with Local Governing Land Use Agencies
- Experience of working with the public utility providers
- Providing assistance to individual land buyers and seller
- Experience of working with National & Local Home Builders
- Assistance in determining improvement costs
Emory Hill Residential has several investment specialists experienced in starting and managing an investment portfolio. From investing your retirement money using the services of a company such as Entrust, to creating wealth through real estate investing with today’s earnings, we will help you make the right decisions
We can guide you on:
- Determining values for investment opportunities
- Financial Management Rates of Return
- Comparing Investment properties
- Short and long term objectives
- Financing options
- Legal representatives
- Forming entities such as LLC, LLP, C corp, S corp or other forms of ownership
- Emory Hill Residential is a division of the Emory Hill Companies offering full service real estate solutions.
Emory Hill Residential has two (2) Certified Distressed Property Experts (CDPEs).
- Quantifying the distressed property market
- Understanding pricing stragegies & decoding subprime loans
- Understanding the causes of distress
- Adopting a successful distressed-property mindset
- Demystifying foreclosures and short sales
- Options for homeowners in foreclosure
- Understanding the consequences of short sales and foreclosures
- The most common short sale pitfalls
- The short sale process
- Following the progress of your listing
- Handling the offer
- Submitting the proposal to the bank
- Negotiating the offer
Emory Hill Residential has experience working with corporate relocation teams to ensure employees having to relocate are able to do it worry-free.
We have never been better represented and advised.
Our greatest asset is our sales force and the team that supports them. Each member of the Emory Hill Residential Real Estate Team has embraced and embodies the values and philosophies of this company.
The sales associates and staff of Emory Hill Residential Real Estate, offer each and every client a promise of unparalleled excellence as they work to become your lifelong real estate partner. They live up to this promise by providing the best services, exercising their best ethics, supported by exceptional technological advantages.
Emory Hill Residential Real Estate seeks not only to meet your immediate real estate needs, but to create a relationship that you can rely on to meet any future real estate needs. This relationship is comprised of trust, mutual respect and an awareness of the unique importance of each and every client.
2 Convenient Delaware Locations
10 Corporate Circle
New Castle, DE 19720
20245 Bay Vista Road,
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Homes For Sale In Delaware
- Bethany Beach
- Delaware City
- Dewey Beach
- Dover Base Housing
- Fenwick Island
- Henlopen Acres
- Highland Acres
- Kent Acres
- Long Neck
- New Castle
- North Star
- Ocean View
- Pike Creek
- Pike Creek Valley
- Rehoboth Beach
- Rising Sun-Lebanon
- Rodney Village
- Slaughter Beach
- South Bethany
- St. Georges
- Wilmington Manor
Put Buddy West and his team’s over 100 years of residential real estate experience to work for you today. Fill out the form to the right or give us a call at 302-322-9500.